Free for Individuals and Small businesses.
Make your payment pages feel like a breeze.
Everything you need
With payge.io get access to all the tools you need to grow your business.
We take a 5.9% transaction fee on successful payments. We don't charge for anything else.
- Create customised payment pages
- Charge credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, SEPA and more)
- Add personalised messages or your payment page
- Manage subscriptions and one time payments
- Automatically charge customers
- Payouts from 2 days to your bank account
- Receive notification once a payment is made
- Soon: Provide a control panel for your customers
- Soon: Create Service page gathering all your services in one place
- Update and support
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a payment page?
A payment page is a page that allows you to accept payments from your customers. You can either send them the link to it or embed the payment page on your website.
How do I create a payment page?
Once you've signed up for an account, you can create payment page from your dashboard. Choose a template, define your products and you then share the link with your customers!
What payment methods are accepted?
All major credit card are supported, here is a non exaustive list: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, UnionPay, Discover, ... If you whish to enable paypal please get in touch with our team.
How can I contact the support?
Our support is available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us through our live chat once you're connected to your account.
I've got a specific use-case can Payge help?
Yes! We're always ready to discuss and implement new features and specifc use-cases. Email us at email@example.com.
How much are Payge.io transactions fees?
Payge only charges 5.9% on the payments your process. This means that if you don't sell anything you won't have to pay monthly fees.